Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh, Well Hello there!

Wow, I have been MIA for awhile. Lots and Lots of stuff going on at work, and at home. So not much time to even think about writing, and then when I do....I don't have 1- something to write about 2- images to go with post! 

I still haven't gotten better at that thing I said I would...taking pictures!

Sister came and visited and we had a great time! Our water of course went out Thursday night, the night she arrived. Nothing like great hospitality! I swear our house chooses the most inconvenient times! It was fixed Friday luckily, just took ALL day! We had a good time! 
You can check out her blog for a full recap!

Easter was a wonderful weekend! By far the best service I have ever been to. Pastor Ray is who married us, and does great at his job. He is so passionate and makes you excited, he makes you laugh, and best of all he makes it all so real to you.  Husband and I are hoping to start attending a small group on Thursday's atleast twice a month. Ray and his wife are also involved in it. I think it'll be great! I am a believer that a key factor to a successful  marriage is keeping God in the center, 
and I want to make sure we do that.

APRIL! 
Can you believe it is already April! This month will be an exciting one. It is the month of weddings and  our big ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Well I Head to Dallas this weekend for this girl's bachelorette party! She is my longest friend! We have been friends since young 'uns and I cannot believe I am a part of her big Day on April 20th! She is the sweetest most kindest heart person and I am so happy for her! 


Well because no post is fun without pictures here are some Pictures of my lately!

Cannot get enough of this face!

In honor of our 1 Year!

Mine and Rock's Paradise! Our spot for months to come

Easter Sunday

Spoiled Spoiled

Easter Golfing! It's Tradition!

These two guys make my heart happy!

This girl & Her hubby are  coming to see us Next Weekend! CANNOT WAIT



And because I think we can all strive to be a better person!

and to never forget you fell in love with that person for a reason!


Happy Thursday Everyone! Wish me luck in the Color Run on Saturday! 




2 comments:

  1. congrats, girl!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh congrats on 1 year:):):):):)

    and Rocky, ugh my little boxer mom heart is officially melted.
    Tally is crushin' :):)

    ReplyDelete