Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Well that stinks

I had a post about what I've been up to lately, and why I've been so MIA and well because I'm so busy annnnd I deleted it!

So what have I been up to? LIFE! Living my life To the fullest! No plans and We are Doing what we please! And to be honest I LOVE IT! Even though we have had no plans we have still been super busy because to be honest if you know me or my husband then you know we love to be with friends!!:)

So quick run down! Josh and his buddies played in their first golf Tournament and got 4th, A long time friend came to visit and we went to see his little brother play, and floated the river, and 3rd annual Nash bash!!!! Fun fun fun for the Nashes!!! 
The boys at the Concert Saturday Night

Dancing with my love
Nash Bash 2012-River Day
Me and the Birthday Boy!

Nash Bash 2012-Pool Day
My Rockstaar
Patriotic Nails!
So there is a quick update on my life! We are going to the horse races Saturday with some friends! Can't wait!!! :)

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment