Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness!

So...it is the month of November, officially Fall, and officially colder weather, hopefully!The month Josh comes back from CO, & another month closer to the wedding! :) Lots of wonderful things to look forward to! Being that it is the month of Thanksgiving I decided to copy Sisters blog idea and write something I am thankful for Everyday! I missed Day 1 because I had no phone or internet last night....! So here it goes!

Day 1: I am thankful for the phone & wireless internet! Living out in the middle of nowhere I am already disconnected from the world, these things help me communicate with those I love and miss! It may seem like a materialistic thing, but to me it is a way of connection and I did not have that last night and missed talking to my parents, sister, and Josh! Hope that will be back on today! :)

Day 2: I am thankful for my family! Without them I would not be where I am today! We are a small family, and are a very close family. My sister is my best friend and mentor in so many ways! We weren't always so close when we were younger, but am so thankful for the friendship and bond we have formed since she left for college!She can help me through so much & is always there for advice on anything!! I am proud of her!

& My parents! I am truly blessed to have two amazing parents! I can literally say they are my best friends and I can talk to them about anything! I admire them for how they have managed to be my best friend and by biggest fear of disappointing! These two things have drove me to go after what I want, and know they will always be there for me!
I have a pretty awesome family and when we get together we have a good time! It is a time full of laughter! :)

I am caught up! These 30 days of Thankfulness is a great way to reflect & remember to not take the little things for granted! We need to be thankful for so much! Well busy days at the office! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment