Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3&4

What a week. It sure is making me realize what I'm thankful for. Get home last night and no water....jacked with or for an hr and nothing. Had to get ready at work :/ and then the hair dryer in locker rooms didn't work! All I can say is I am thankful for Fridays! So that is my day 3! Thankful for Fridays! It is the end of the work week and the start to the weekend! Good day Friday is!

Day 4: thankful for my fiancé! Josh has been by my side for 7 1/2 years! We have been through so much and grown so much over those years! I am so lucky to have found someone that has stuck by me and supports me and believes In me so much! He is my best friend and love of my life and I can't wait to go through this journey called
Life together forever! :)

Well I'm plum exhausted! It's a gossip girl, lay on the couch all night kind of evening!:)

Peace!

1 comment: