Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

5,6,7!

Day 5- very thankful for my puppy dog Rocky. Anyone that knows me, knows my dog is my world. He has been by my side for the past 4 years. He was a gift from Josh before he moved away and it has been the best gift ever! He is such a neat dog!

Day 6- I am thankful for my lord Jesus Christ. He has blessed me with a wonderful life. He has definitely tested me and given me challenges, but through him all things are possible. And in the end, the journey is worth it to spend our life in eternity with him.

Day 7- I am thankful for Brazos Fellowship! This was the church Josh and I attended in College Station. This church changed our relationship spiritually and us as individuals. It is great to see what god can do! This church, and Pastor Will, will forever hold a special place in our hearts!!!!

Sorry I seem to be playing catch up every post!

Until tomorrow!
Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment