Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Well that was Short~

Happy Hump Day!!!! How about me finally getting to updating on my weekend in the middle of the week? That is how I roolllll~ 

I won't bore you really with my weekend! 
Keep this short, a lot like my Crossfit. 
Started Wed. Loved it. 
Went Friday. Was hooked. 
Then boom....hurt my knee Saturday and am now down for a couple of weeks. Luckily they are letting me freeze it until my knee allows me to come back.
Seriously though, when will my knees quit holding me back? It gets old, but you know what? I will kick this just like I have all the times before. Ice, chi machine, elevated, and stretches are my best friend right now. I will start riding the bike tomorrow slowly and rehab myself back. 
Bright side: I have gone through this so much I know what to do. I even diagnosed myself....right I hope! haha

Next Up....Missy is kicking tail at the barrels! I am seriously so pleased with her! Here is our lope through on Saturday, prior to her deciding to throw me hence the hurt knee! 


She gets to go to the neighbors come April for 30 days of hard riding. Get that little mare attitude out of her. She is seriously too smart. Hard rides under her belt learning she will get ridden more and have to do what we ask will be good for her! Once she learns this isn't her world and we are all just living in it we will be good! I seriously love this horse though! She is going to be something pretty good, just wait!

Next, Popcorn. Seriously everyone should have a mini donkey. He brings so much happiness to my heart! And I love that he loves us! and him and Nelson are the best of friends. Coming home being greeted by Nelson and Popcorn makes for a happy coming home!!! Here is Popcorn this morning sleeping by Nelson, where he always does.



Well coming up on my favorite weekend!!! ST PATTY'S DAY!!!! If you know me, then you know my love for clovers and this holiday!!!! I will be spending it on the Riverwalk with friends for a bachelorette party!!! I CANNNOT WAIT! and I promise to take plenty of pictures and have a full recap on Monday...or Tuesday!! :)

Even have my Koozie for the events! Bring it~


Have a wonderful day! I am going to make St Patty Day cupcakes tonight for the first time! Hopefully they turn out well and I will have a post for tomorrow :)


1 comment: