Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget...

Today is a big day and not one to be overlooked. I will never forget 9/11. I still am at a loss of words on this day, every year. Maybe because I witnessed it all and remember it in so much detail that it leaves me at a lost for words. I still shake and feel tears when I think of this horrible act at happened 11 years ago today.


I will never forget where I was on that Tuesday morning, yes I remember to the day of the week it happened on. I will never forget the emotions I felt, the confusion that ran through my mind, and the pain that so many families and Americans felt. I will also never forget how much pride it gave me to be part of such a wonderful nation that came together when people were trying to break us down.

I will always remember in my heart the many heroes and innocent people that died that day and be thankful for all of the heroes we still have fighting for our freedom today. 9/11 is a very humbling day and reminds us of a time/day that was so scary and painful in the eyes of our entire country. We were all affected that day. I pray for those families that lost loved ones, and for those that are still fighting for us. and I thank all of you that protect all of us each day.


2 comments: