Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Barrel Races & Mardi Gra's!

What a perfect weekend!!!! I kicked it off with a barrel race after work on Friday! Missy Mae is still very green, but I wanted to get her out and that is what we did! She did Awesome for our first time anywhere and only being on the barrels for 8 days since Oct! It was a success!!! 
I just love this little mare!!

Ready to go!



Rocky boy watching me as I exhibition! What a sweet boy!


Saturday the husband and I woke up after getting in after midnight, and did a quick workout! Then headed to SA for mardi gra's on the riverwalk with friends!! We had so much fun with everyone!!

Pat O'Briens!
Fraaaands

Piano Bar....at 7pm
Mardi Gra'd out with our beads!

Where ya get that sign yo?

The weekend was fun and wrapped up with a lazy Sunday! Dog beds were washed, business pants cleaned, and lots of couch and TV time! We are watching Lost seasons for the first time, and loving it! So our TV time is spent in this show! 

Linking up with Sami for Weekend Wrap up

2 comments:

  1. You look so confident and strong on that horse. It makes me want to ride (and I am in no way good at it.) Glad you had some great Mardi Gras celebrating. It's my goal to make it to NOLA one day for Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I wanna horse SO bad! That looks so fun,
    and Mardi Gras, wooooooo!
    loove all these pictures:)

    ReplyDelete